It is quite simple for any man to learn how to stop premature ejaculation naturally. Most men both young and old alike suffer from this condition at some point in their life.
Although it is difficult to pick an exact length of time that should be called ‘premature’, most people will agree that ejaculating before the woman has achieved an orgasm, can be taken as one possible definition of premature.
Most of the times, this issue is caused due to psychological reasons rather than physical reasons.
Over-excitement, conditioning, stress and fatigue all are know to be major triggers for premature ejaculation or PE. If you are looking for ways to last longer with your partner then there are an ample amount of natural methods available which can quickly help you achieve your goal.
Let us take a look at seven highly effective natural methods to prevent PE and help you last longer in bed.
#7. How to Stop Premature Ejaculation Naturally With The Propeller Sex Position
The Propeller is a lovemaking position that is known to help stop premature ejaculation. In this position, your partner will need to lie on her back with her leg spread wide.
You penetrate your partner facing the direction of her legs. Both partners will feel a different sensation in this position compared to usual sex.
In this position, the woman’s labia and clitoris are both in full contact with the man’s pelvis giving her a greater amount of pleasure.
The man can move his hips around producing deep circular motions during the sexual act which will give strong orgasmic sensations to the woman and at the same time keep the man’s arousal under control thus preventing him from ejaculating too quickly.
Because you will be facing your partner’s feet, you will be also be a little distracted and not get over-excited quickly.
Not seeing your partner’s face will also remove some of the stress you may feel during sex.
This position also offers you the opportunity to get creative during sex. You could bite or suck your partner’s toes lightly in order to make her orgasm faster.
#6. Cure Premature Ejaculation Using The Squeeze Method During Sexual Intercourse
The squeeze method is a time-tested and much-used physical technique to delay ejaculation.
When you sense you are close to ejaculation during sex, simply pull out of her and squeeze the region just below the head of your penis for a few seconds between your thumb and index finger until you feel your arousal level has dropped.
As soon as you do not feel the sensation to ejaculate, you can continue intercourse again.
If you are having sex with a new partner for the first time it would be a good idea to talk to your partner about this prior to having sex with her, or else you could unwittingly put her off when you pull out of her in the middle of sex to do the squeeze technique.
#5. Prevent Premature Ejaculation By Simply Taking A Warm Soothing Bath Before Sex
Yes, you can prevent premature ejaculation by simply taking a relaxing warm bath.
It may sound too easy to be true but it is indeed an effective method to last longer.
Stress and anxiety are the main reasons for premature ejaculation during sex.
If you have just been through a long hard day and then you come back home and try to have sex, then it is but natural that you body will be tired and stressed out.
When you put your already tired body through the additional strain of sex then your body will simply not be handle it for long and you will end up ejaculating quickly.
Taking a warm bath is a proven method to calm the nerves. Add some soothing essential oils like Lavender and Sandalwood to your bath water.
The smell of these essential oils will not only relax and soothe your body and mind but also lift your spirit and help you stay calm and focused during sex
A warm bath will make sure you stay relaxed and aware during sex. It will help you last longer in bed with you partner and allow you to satisfy her completely.
A soothing bath with essential oils would also give your body a fresh and beautiful odor which will make you more desirable to your partner.
#4. Naturally Last Longer in Bed by Eating Garlic To Improve Blood Circulation
Garlic is known to be one of nature’s most remarkable remedies that can help you to naturally last longer in bed.
Garlic can give a great boost to your libido because it is an aphrodisiac. It increases the blood flow to the penis and at the same time helps to relax the blood vessels.
This helps you to have stronger erections and the same time also helps to delay ejaculation. Garlic has been used since ancient times by many civilizations to boost and heal their sexuality.
The best way to consume garlic is to add it to the foods you already eat. When you are preparing any kind of dish either with vegetables or meat you can add garlic to it. Take two cloves of garlic, crush them or grate them and add it to the dish you are cooking.
It is better to add garlic into dishes that to eat it raw as this will save you the trouble of getting any bad breath because the smell of garlic will get hidden by the smell of the dish.
You can add garlic to all kinds of dishes. You can add it to salads, curries, soups, vegetable stews, meats etc.
#3. A Great Exercise to Last Longer in Bed Is Using The Cool Draw Method
The Cool Draw is a great exercise to last longer in bed and delay ejaculation.
This method is also called testicle breathing, because practicing the technique makes your testicles to fall and rise as if they were breathing.
In reality, you will be using your muscles and your mind to lower and raise your testicles so as to draw sexual energy out of your genitals and up into your brain.
Practice this method in a room where you will not distrubed when you penis is soft. Here are the steps to do it.
- Cup your testicles using the palm of your left hand and gently massage them to warm them up till you start feeling a slight tingling sensation of your sexual energy.
- Inhale and gently pull up on the muscles around the testicles, the perineum (region between anus and testicles), and the anus.
- As you inhale and pull your muscles up, imagine that you are sipping this sexual energy and drawing it from your testicles to your perineum and on to your anus and tailbone.
- Exhale and relax your muscles, but keep your attention on your rising sexual energy.
- Continue to inhale and pull up and then exhale and relax several more times until you feel a warm or tingling sensation at your perineum.
- Next, move the energy from your testicles and perineum right up the entire spine to the base of your skull.
- Do this for 5 to 10 minutes or until you become aware of a light or tingling feeling in your head.
- Finally, touch your tongue to the roof of your mouth half an inch behind your front teeth where the palate curves down.
- This will allow the energy to flow down the front of your body into your navel.
- Wet you mouth with some saliva and swallow it down to cool down your sexual tension.
Now that you have practiced this method with a soft penis, practice it with a full erection. Stimulate your penis with one hand and your testicles with other and practice sucking the energy up into your spine and into your brain.
When you are having sex, use this same method and keep sipping your sexual energy away from your penis and testicles and last longer. If you start feeling light headed simply touch your tongue to the roof of your mouth and bring down your sexual energy from the brain into your navel down the front of your body.
#2. You Can Make Love Longer If You Lose Weight
This may sound like a cliche but probably the best method for people who are looking for ways on how to stop premature ejaculation naturally is to lose weight and get in shape.
Excess weight is one of the major cause of premature ejaculation because excess fat triggers early ejaculation in more than one way.
If you are out of shape then the having sex would be more stressful for you and make you tired faster. This can lead to earlier ejaculation.
Also excess fat deposits in the pelvic region can put more pressure on the muscles around the prostate which in turn can cause you to climax earlier.
Losing weight will not only help you make love longer but it will also improve the quality of your life and help you boost your self-confidence.
Losing weight involves 3 main factors, improving your diet, burning off excess fat and staying away from ‘shortcuts’.
Stay away from junk foods and processed foods and add healthy foods in you diet. Your diet should consist of protein rich foods like eggs, nuts, fish and beans. Ensure you eat lots of green leafy vegetables because they are rich in fiber and contain few calories.
Instead of doing targeted exercises like crunches or squats do compound muscle exercises which hit multiple muscle groups at once. Do more of cardio and aerobic exercises to burn off your fat faster.
Do NOT consider going on a crash diet, as this will hurt you in the long run. Lose weight gradually and you will notice a big difference in the bedroom.
#1. Make Sex Last Longer By Practicing Vipassana Meditation To Open All Your Senses At Once
You may have heard the advise to focus on some neutral thought in the middle of sex to bring down your level of arousal. This will help your sexual tension tension to cool down and delay ejaculation.
Well the exact opposite of this also works. When you are in the middle of sex and if you focus on ALL your senses at ONCE then this overloads your mind and reduces the sexual tension in your body. This in turn helps you make sex last longer.
You can use a sensory meditation technique like Vipassana mediation to open multiple senses at once and delay ejaculation on command.
Practice this exercise in a safe place inside or outside where you will not be disturbed.
Here’s the steps to perform this exercise.
- Take your shoes off and walk barefoot wherever you are practicing.
- You can wear clothes for this exercise but would be really great if you are in a surrounding/room where can do it in the nude.
- Close your eyes, stand still and relax. Notice your breathing for a few minutes and take a few deep breaths until you feel completely at peace.
- Feel the sensations of both tension and relaxation in every muscle of your body starting from your feet and moving up to the top of your head.
- Notice how the soles of your feet feel. Then notice the sensations in your legs, in your hips, in your belly, in your shoulders and so on until you have noticed all the sensations in your body till the top of your head.
- Now, while continuing to maintain complete awareness of all the sensations in your body, start moving around the room/place very slowly with maximum awareness.
- Open your eyes just a little bit so that you can just barely see where you’re going and don’t hurt yourself. But make sure to keep them only slightly opened.
- Walk as slowly as you can, feeling the minute movements of every muscle as you lift each foot and leg.
- Feel the pressure and motion of your whole body as you set it down and shift your weight, feeling the texture of the floor or the hardness and evenness of the ground.
- After a few minutes of complete focus on the physical sensations of walking, open your eyes a little bit more and add attention to your sense of sight.
- Observe in detail the shapes, colors and textures of everything you see. Continue to maintain total awareness of your body and keep walking slowly as you do this.
- If find yourself accidentally focusing your entire attention on your sense of sight then simply remind yourself to keep feeling everything happening in your body as well.
- When you’re ready for more, add your sense of hearing. Listen for any and all sounds around you.
- If you’re outside, you might hear the wind, the rustle of leaves, birds, and cars.
- If you’re inside, you might be amazed at all the ambient sounds all around you: creaking walls and floors, plumbing and heating, and noises from computers and appliances. Now you’re sensing your body, sight, and hearing all together.
- Finally, add your sense of smell. If you’re outside in the spring, there will be many wonderful scents on the wind. Whenever and wherever you are though, include anything your nose picks up.
- Remember this state of total awareness of your senses. Notice how it feels to see, hear, feel and smell everything around you all at once.
When you are in the heat of sex nearing ejaculation, just “switch on” all your senses at once like you did just now. Open your senses, and take in everything you feel, see, hear and smell around you together at once.
This will immediately bring down your urge to ejaculate and you will be able to last longer during sexual intercourse.