Do you want to learn how to last longer in bed naturally? Then you have come to the right place.
Premature ejaculation (also called PE) is quite a common problem where the man accidentally climaxes long before his partner is ready.
Premature ejaculation can be quite an embarrassing bedroom problem for the man because it makes him lose his self-confidence and may also make the woman feel sexually unsatisfied with him.
Thankfully, there are several techniques you can use to overcome this problem and last longer during sex without taking the help of any pills or sprays. You can completely cure premature ejaculation right in the comfort of your own home.
Here are seven easy and incredible tips to defeat premature ejaculation and last longer in bed naturally.
#7. How To Last Longer In Bed Naturally With PC Muscle Exercises
Prolonged sexual stamina starts with strong and well-toned pelvic muscles that can be completely relaxed at will and clamped tightly for a good few minutes when you want to. To gain these abilities you must perform a daily routine of critical exercises to make these muscles stronger.
Your pubococcygeus muscles or PC muscles as they are more popularly known are the part of a set of muscles attached to your pelvic floor that control both ejaculation and urination.
Your PC muscles are present in between the anus and scrotum (or testes) as shown in the diagram but you cannot see this muscle on the outside of your body.
To last longer in bed naturally you need to train these muscles an make them stronger. To do this first you need to identify and “feel” these muscles from the inside.
To feel your PC muscles, simply try stopping your urine midway as you are peeing. As you stop the flow of urine, you will feel one muscle near the anus that contracts inwards. When you relax this muscle again, the urine will start flowing again. This is the PC muscle at work.
Once you have an exact idea of where your PC muscles are and what it feels like to clench and relax them then you can start a series of exercises to strengthen them. By strengthening the PC muscles, you will be able to control your ejaculation at all times even with the most intense sexual stimulation.
Exercise #1: PC Flex
This easy exercise also known as a Kegel exercise involves flexing or contracting your PC muscles repeatedly.
Here is how you do it.
- Contract/Flex your PC muscle and hold it tight for 3 seconds
- Then release the muscle and relax it for 3 seconds.
- Perform a set of 20 flexes, 3 times a day and aim to build it up to 75 flexes per set
- Breathe in as you contract the PC muscle and breathe out as you release the PC muscle
You must do this exercise only when your penis is completely soft or at most half-erect. Avoid doing these exercises with a full erection otherwise you may unknowingly train yourself to tighten these muscles during sex which can cause ejaculation.
Exercise #2: PC Clench
The PC Clench is a more advanced exercise that will require you to hold your contraction for a longer duration. It is harder to do compared to the PC Flex exercise but it will definitely help keep your PC muscle in optimal condition.
Here is how you do this exercise.
- Contract your PC muscle tightly and hold it for 10 seconds
- Release and relax the muscle for 10 seconds.
- Perform a set of 20 repetitions, twice a day at first and then build it up to 75 repetitions per set twice a day
- Breathe in as you contract the PC muscle and breathe out as you release the PC muscle
Make sure to inhale when you contract the muscle, and exhale when you relax it. The increase of oxygen caused by inhalation will generate more energy during the muscle contractions thus making the exercise more effective.
Though these exercises are easy to do the hard part is to keep on practicing these exercises daily. To get maximum benefits from doing these exercises, you should commit to making your PC exercises a part of your daily routine immediately.
Exercise #3: PC Relaxation
In addition to the contraction exercises described above, keeping your PC muscles relaxed during sex is one of the keys to managing your arousal and prolonging your orgasm.
When you are nearing ejaculation during sex, your body automatically starts tightening your PC muscles. This increases the tension in these muscles which finally leads to ejaculation.
If you learn to keep your PC muscles relaxed during sex then you will simply NOT ejaculate.
So how do you know if your PC muscles are relaxed?
- Relaxation is the mid-point between these muscles tensing inwards and tensing outwards.
- The PC muscles tense inwards when you force your urine out. On the other hand, the muscles tense outward when you are trying to hold back your urine. When your PC muscles are neither pushing or nor pulling, they are in a nice relaxed state.
- To practice PC relaxation simply flex the PC muscle and then relax them. Consciously notice all the movements involved in relaxing these muscles. If you repeat these same movements to relax these muscles when you feel the urge to ejaculate during sex, then your urge will subside and you keep having sex as long as you like.
- Make sure to keep your stomach muscles and butt muscles also relaxed. Tensing your belly or butt muscles will cause your PC muscles to contract and increase your urge to ejaculate.
You should practice this PC relaxation right from the start when having sex. Right from the time you get an erection and then throughout intercourse.
Doing these exercises regularly are one of the easiest ways to cure premature ejaculation naturally. You can do them while doing your chores, at the office, watching a movie, when you are stuck in traffic, when you are in the bathtub or whenever you find free time. The key is to practice these exercise daily. This will help you last really long when having sex.
#6. A Proven Natural Way To Cure Premature Ejaculation Is To Practice The Yogic Camel Pose Regularly
The camel pose or Ustrasana is a highly effective method to release the muscle tension in your pelvic region and strengthen your pelvic muscles. It is a powerful stretching exercise that will help to remove any built up stress in your abdominal region which is especially helpful for people who sit for long periods of time. This in turn will help you to last longer without ejaculation during sex.
Here is how you do this pose.
- Kneel down on a bed or a mat and keep your keep your back straight. Keep the distance between your knees equal to the width of your shoulder.
- Put both your palms on your lower back with your fingers facing downwards.
- Breathe in and fill up your chest with air till you can breathe in no more.
- Then gently lean back while making sure your thighs stay perpendicular to the ground and touch your heels with your hands. If your hands can’t reach your feet directly, then twist your waist slightly to one side and first hold the heel of your right foot with your right hand and then turn around and hold the heel of your left foot with your left hand. Feel the stretch in your back and keep your shoulders square.
- Let your head drop back and relax your face muscles. Breathe in and out five times.
- To return back to the starting position, put both hands on your lower back again and pull your body up using your abdominal muscles while breathing in until you are fully erect.
If initially you cannot bend far enough backwards to touch your heels with your hands then you can put big pillows next to your feet and rest your hands on the pillows instead of your heels. Once you are able to stretch more then you can get rid of the pillows and rest your hands on your heels.
#5. A Good Exercise To Make Love Longer Is To Practice The Helping-Hand-Peaking-Technique
You can train your penis to hold off longer without ejaculation by practicing the helping-hand peaking technique with your partner or by yourself.
In this method you will be using your breathing to spread your sexual excitement away from your penis.
Here’s how it done.
- Sit or lie down with your partner in a position which is comfortable for both of you.
- Now your partner (or you, if you are doing this alone) should begin stroking your penis and testicles slowly. Use coconut oil for lubrication to ensure smooth and comfortable massaging.
- Notice you level arousal and rate it at a level of 1 to 10. 1 means very little arousal and 10 means highest arousal nearing the point of ejaculation
- When you reach arousal level of 6, instead of stopping the stimulation, ask your partner to slow down the speed of massage slightly.
- Now open your eyes wide and inhale deeply through your NOSE into the belly and hold your breath just for a few seconds.
- Relax completely as you breathe out through your MOUTH and visualizing your sexual energy flowing out with your breath
- Inhale again through the nose and visualize the pleasurable sexual energy flowing up from your penis into your into your stomach and then higher into your heart.
- Gently tighten your butt muscles and use that pressure to push the sexual energy upwards into your heart.
- Feel your excitement decreasing with each slow breath.
- See how long you can maintain a high level of pleasure while adjust your breathing.
- If you feel the arousal becoming too high then stop stimulation and take few deep breaths.
- As you practice and get closer and closer to ejaculation, see if you can back off your arousal level just by slowing and deepening your breath without changing the pressure being applied on the penis.
- Massage your penis until you reach an arousal level of 9.9 and stay there as long as you can.
Practicing this technique regularly will help you last longer in bed without ejaculation while still maintaining a high amount of sexual pleasure in your body.
#4. Have Longer Lasting Sex By Eating Asparagus Regularly
Asparagus is a well known herb that is highly effective for treating premature ejaculation.
Adding this herb in your diet can help you have longer lasting sex. The tubers of asparagus can be easily bought at any health shop.
Asparagus is also available in powder form. White asparagus is widely used as a tonic to rejuvenate the reproductive system.
It contains large amounts of Vitamin B9 which boost the production of histamine in your body thus improving your sex life. It is also considered to be an aphrodisiac that increases your libido.
When taken daily, this herb will not only prevent early ejaculation and help you have sex longer but it will also boost your sperm count and increase your fertility.
Asparagus is high in nutrition and low in calories. It helps in replenishing lost fluids and increase energy levels significantly. Eating asparagus regularly will help you in boosting your sex drive and help you to make love longer.
#3. Make Intercourse Last Longer By Taking It Slow and Keeping A Calm Pace
Depending on your personal penile sensitivity levels, slowing down your thrusting and choosing to go gentler during sex can help stop PE and make intercourse last longer. If you notice that you are getting way too close to orgasm, wait and slow down a bit.
Next, switch to another less intense sex position.
You can also choose to take a break and stimulate your partner in other ways. When you feel less pressure, then you can continue. Be sure to take it slow.
How to last longer in bed naturally will also involve avoiding sex positions which put the pelvic muscle under tension. Some positions, like the missionary style places a lot of pressure on the penis head thus increased chances of faster ejaculation.
You should avoid any position that causes too much friction on your penis during sex. And no matter what the position make sure to use slow shallow thrusting to last longer.
#2. Stop Premature Ejaculation By Avoiding Junk Fast Foods
You can naturally last longer in bed if you simply avoid fast/junk foods. It may sound too simple to be true but junk foods contain a lot of bad chemicals which mess up your body’s internal systems and put them under stress.
It is vital to stay away from highly processed foods and fast/junk foods if you want to delay ejaculation.
Most fast foods and packaged foods are full of preservatives and other ingredients which fog your senses and affect your ability to focus and stay in control of the sexual act. These ingredients also act as stimulants and reduce you ability to control your arousal during sex which leads to faster ejaculation.
Eliminate foods and drinks that contain flavorings, artificial sweeteners, preservatives and artificial colors from your diet.
Any type of junk food that helps speed up your metabolism will definitely work against your efforts to cure PE.
Ensure you consume a healthy balanced diet containing a considerable amount of proteins, vitamins, minerals and carbohydrates. Eat plenty of fruits, nuts, seeds, vegetables, eggs, meat and fish.
Remove junk food from your fridge, and stock it with healthy foods to help you in your efforts to last longer during intercourse.
#1. A Proven Technique to Last Longer During Sex Is To Make Love In The Spooning Position
This sex position helps to put lesser pressure on the head of the penis which is the most sensitive area of the penis.
Choosing the side position (also known as “spooning”) during intercourse is one of the techniques to last longer during sex.
Here is how its done.
- Your partner lies down side ways with her back to you.
- She should press her hips against your groin and fold her legs with her knees towards her chest.
- You enter her from behind and then hug her tightly by wrapping your arms around her
- This position gives you lots of control over your arousal and stimulation levels and also give you a greater level of intimacy with your partner
- In this position you penis head is only stimulated slightly thus allowing you to have sex longer.
- At the same time because her legs are wrapped it tightens the skin and muscles around her clitoris and G-spot giving her greater pleasure.
- You can further increase her pleasure by putting your hand between her legs and stimulating her clitoris with your fingers
- This will bring her to orgasm faster while you hold back on your climax
Thus this position will greatly help you to satisfy your partner and make love longer without ejaculating.